Friday, October 23, 2009

Katie and Josh's Wedding

I was a bridesmaid in this wedding and I can't tell you now honored I was to stand up there and be a part of this special day. Being a bridesmaid didn't stop me from bringing my camera along though! ;) Katie and Josh were married at the Harrington Mansion and Zurah Shrine Center in Minneapolis and it was just beautiful. It felt like a dream. I'm incredibly happy for you.





Katie's friend did these flower arrangements for us and they were so cool! The handles are made of leaves! Katie, you'll have to let me know who it was that made these so I can give them credit. Nice work!


The mansion has a very romantic feel. I can see why they fell in love with it when they first saw it. I can see why they fell in love with each other too....

No comments: