Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stefanie and Rob

Stefanie and Rob picked the most beautiful day to get married! It was a pretty big risk choosing October 10th to have an outdoor wedding, but boy, did it pay off. I couldn't stop commenting on how nice the weather was and how the trees were so perfect - they were on fire with color, none of the leaves were dry, they were exactly my vision of what fall should look like. And, to have this beautiful, sweet couple to photograph on this gorgeous day! I was one happy photographer!! Congratulations, Stefanie and Rob!



I could see the deep love in the way they looked at each other....


...and by how happy they were. <3





They had a lovely, intimate ceremony to dedicate their lives to one another.





"If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
If mountains crumble to the sea, there would still be you and me."

No comments: